In my search to find suitable recipes for my gifts in jars theme this Christmas, I came across one for Cinnamon Honey Butter.
It appealed to my sweet tooth, so I thought it would be an easy one to try out and gave it a go.
Turned out well and was as easy as I expected! I used my Bellini Intelli, but you could use any processor or hand mixer too.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Pour all ingredients into Bellini Intelli jug.
- Mix for 30 seconds, speed 3 to combine.
- Scrape down sides with rubber spatula.
- mix for 1 minute, speed 5 till light and fluffy.
- Pour into clean jars, top with lids or plastic wrappers.